HOSUE [sic] HOSUE [sic]

Im telling U buddy your on a Magic Carpet!

10 For Everything.

HOUSE MD animated HOUSE MD animated

Great Job. Natural At Almost Anything

Your Great! If U can do Bits like this. Why not do a whole genre.
You have a great knack at your script writing, simple and to the point. if you wanted to get more complex im sure u could.
**It U could write your own full house epsoide!

$$$ Dr Sex Money $$$ $$$ Dr Sex Money $$$

Work WOrk WORK!

BackGround. Lower The Voice To loud in mic. ------Make the character move!

Penguinz Penguinz

The Peguins have Spoken!

Love The Basic Concept. U really Dont Need a Storyline to this Game (All U need to know is that your a killar penguin thats why i like it so much) The GamePLay was basic at times when they are attacking u. Did u make this game or the website u took it from? The Music has a snowy kick to it. Over all a good 10

Jimp responds:

of course I made it! Well, i did the art and Long Animals coded it :)

The Elevator (terminal) The Elevator (terminal)

Why abandon it.

Abandon a good idea? Everyone loves platform games and this is a good one.
The ball goes through the (platform). A bad glitch or lack of work?
Music is a needed for a game like this. Other then that good idea.

camoshark responds:

Actually, the ball through platform glitch was intended to make the game harder, but since it anoys so many people, I think I'll be taking it off. Thanks for the review!

Zombie Marv Zombie Marv

ZOMIBIE hEAD

good concept. But short concept. Just because either u wanted it to be done soon and you relased this. Or you ran out of ideas dosent mean you always are done. Always work on your piece. If this was your masterpiece good luck in the future. A word of advice slow down the body parts. Add levels. Diffrent music (music was good). When i started playing i thought with each body part the zombie was going to grow just advice bro.

HeadCrabGary responds:

I actually kind of stopped because I was running out of space. the max upload size is 10mb. But if I could shave down the filesize more, you bet I will add on.
thanks for the great review.

Crazy Chase Crazy Chase

WildCatzTy Here.

Ok here's the basic rundown.
Of going uphill dude. Um It's backwards.
(Hint Try the uprising backwards. and stop looping it over.
What kind pf piano do you got or program. I got HiphopDJ and TecnoJam2000. I need material like yours. Swing By mystuff. Nice effort. work on the downward airplane effect.

lennen13 responds:

hey! you know what ? it's not looping it's one track. it has a beginning and an end it dosn't loop except on NG

Hyperventilation Hyperventilation

Hyper hYper

hey Man WildCatzTy Here.
You can down side this piece and put it to the test if you have midi then convert it to winamp. if you can't. Then that's ok. BUt It's a Hint worth a try. It let's you add your full piece on cause of it downsizing it.
WildCatzTy:
I like this piece you still have the bass effect of long and drawn out. Change the pulse to the bass effect. You got the talent. Promote your stuff Like I try.
Try to swing by mystuff by typing my name in the author bar. Keep Writing Songs.
CL Laterz

lennen13 responds:

the reason the file isn't smaller is cause I don't want it to be smaller. don't assume that I could not make it smaller I want it this size

Streaker (real) Streaker (real)

WOW

I Like the bass effect of techno you put into your piece. Continue to make music.
1) The Snare Piece needs to be louder. (opionion)
2) Add some more effects
3) Keep Up the Good Effort.
I'll keep reviewing if you keep submitting.
WildCatzTy Saying
CL LAterz

lennen13 responds:

sorry dude there were no snares what you heard were claps, but Iam making it longer. YOu were right it was weirdly short thanx for the review.