HOSUE [sic] HOSUE [sic]

Im telling U buddy your on a Magic Carpet!

10 For Everything.

HOUSE MD animated HOUSE MD animated

Great Job. Natural At Almost Anything

Your Great! If U can do Bits like this. Why not do a whole genre.
You have a great knack at your script writing, simple and to the point. if you wanted to get more complex im sure u could.
**It U could write your own full house epsoide!

$$$ Dr Sex Money $$$ $$$ Dr Sex Money $$$

Work WOrk WORK!

BackGround. Lower The Voice To loud in mic. ------Make the character move!

Attack of the Shit King Attack of the Shit King

WTH!!!

Random But u drew which took work. But used a BASIC VOICE OVER!! NO Bad Jew jew

:: Words & Phrases :: :: Words & Phrases ::

WildCatzTy Reviews

I like the style of the mood in the city with the taxi cars but of course next time actually make the background move with everything else. Sound I know he is always hard to understand you need to work on some better Mic Skills. Violence AA forget about it cusing is used more and more in grade schools by our future generations anyways so who the fuck cares. See i said Fuck. Fuck Fuck. Anyways i laughed when he said My Daddys baby and said that is why you were beat every night keep up the good work.

Wacky Lesbian Hour: Ep 1 Wacky Lesbian Hour: Ep 1

WildCatzTy Reviews

This piece is strong on the graphics it is enjoyable but your wacked up dude wacked up

homer.swf homer.swf

WildcAtzTy Review

Your own graphics speak for themeselves. I really enjoy this piece. Next time at least make sense of it.. Just making sure was that Hank Hill at the end of your piece. Just Wondering. Keep up the funny stuff Keith and you'll be getting front page a lot. Only thing i say that needs fixing is a background

Keith2002 responds:

Yes, that was indeed Hank Hill.

Bof 12 Bof 12

WildCatzTy Review

Add some voices to the spirts that's all I have for ya
Nice Work give some more i review

StarBurstX responds:

Haha, thanks for the review. I don't have a mic unfortunately =(

White and Black White and Black

Nice on The Review Can't say to much about this cause it tight
Like it a lot.
make a secound one and carry on. Needs the loop of music to carry on till the end.
(Hint make a 5,4,3,2,1 slide before the beginning.) Just somethin i do.
Nice Work

Its Rated Mature: Halo Its Rated Mature: Halo

WildCatzTy Here Ready and Locked to Review:
Graphics 9- The Graphics are the new and improved of the day. If I was doing it i would add some more movement and a little more color but your doing your thing. It's tiger/
Style 7- The Style nice I really liked how it was like someone watching Tv, good for future flash's and others.
Sound 7- Needs some more Sound I enjoyed hearing sound but mix some grooves up. Look on Ng Audio That should help.
Violence 6- Whhaaa aaaa Violence So what good good.
Interactivity 5- ****ed is the s*** this is the **** so go keep doing that s***. Like it a lot
Humor 9- Pretty funny liked it. Your own humor so can't help you unless you need lines. Nice!!!

OverAll the Viewers of Lib MACTown Give you a